We are looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant! Someone passionate about marketing, innovation and continuous learning. Are you who we’ve been looking for?
About the job
Our new teammate will help us create and execute strategies of lead acquisition and user retention, to ensure the best possible end-to-end experience for Welcome Spaces’ users. They will develop social media campaigns, manage relationships with influencers, work closely with content creators, and assist on all kinds of initiatives!
Come and join the team!
Welcome Spaces is a product of Beehivr, which specializes in sales enablement solutions for professionals and their clients around the globe. Founded in 2013 the company is based in Repentigny, Qc. We are a small team of incredibly talented, hard-working and agile people. We closely collaborate with one another to deliver the best products for our clients… but most importantly, we never take ourselves too seriously!
Come live the Welcome experience!
In addition of working with the best and brightest, here are just a few of the perks you'll enjoy.
- Do your job in a truly flexible environment (remote work available)
- See your ideas come to life and make a positive impact on the business
- Access to life and health insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 35 hours/ week
- Stock option plan (we are all partners!)
What you'll be doing
The Marketing Assistant will get to work on a ton of fun and different initiatives!
From brainstorming sessions to creating and managing content... all the way to speaking with users, you will get to participate in all aspects of the Marketing efforts!
- Actively collaborate with internal teams to develop Welcome Spaces’ reputation online, improve conversion rates and generate leads
- Develop and deploy digital marketing strategies: planning, executing and reporting
- Create and manage relationships with influencers/ people of influence
- Create and develop assets for marketing campaigns
- Work closely with partners on PR efforts, and closely monitor online SOV
- Support the onboarding process of users or gather feedback through one-on-one conversations
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you are passionate about, and we want to offer you a place you’re happy to work at.
What you need to bring
We believe knowledge can always be gained - the right candidate will be someone that has the right attitude and startup mindset to thrive!
- University degree in Marketing or Communication with at least 1 year of experience in a similar Marketing role
- Fluency in French (English is a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, FB Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of sales and marketing KPIs (ROI, impressions, CTR, conversion rate, etc.)
- Critical thinking with the ability to conduct in-depth analysis, identify the root cause of problems, and generate creative solutions
- Excellent organizational skills, versatility and agility
- A desire to be successful, to thrive and to constantly learn
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit to achieve great results
- A smile and a can-do attitude