Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer! Someone passionate about technology and continuous learning. Are you who we’ve been looking for?
About the job
We are looking for a new teammate to join us in developing and improving our new platform - Welcome Spaces. They will be a major contributor to the team, participating in code, architecture and even UI/UX decisions for new features or custom projects. We are looking for someone with impeccable work ethic, who is passionate about technology and driven to achieve new heights!
Come and join the team!
Welcome Spaces is a product of Beehivr, which specializes in sales enablement solutions for professionals and their clients around the globe. Founded in 2013 the company is based in Repentigny, Qc. We are a small team of incredibly talented, hard-working and agile people. We closely collaborate with one another to deliver the best products for our clients… but most importantly, we never take ourselves too seriously!
Come live the Welcome experience!
In addition of working with the best and brightest, here are just a few of the perks you'll enjoy.
- Do your job in a truly flexible environment
- See your ideas come to life and make a positive impact on the business
- Access to life and health insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 35 hours/ week
- Stock option plan (we are all partners!)
What you'll be doing
Our Senior Full Stack Developer will get to collaborate with the development team to ensure the scalability and success of Welcome Spaces!
- Assist in defining and implementing new features from prototype to delivery
- Collaborating with other members of the development team to derive the best possible solution to meet requirements
- Ensuring security and performance of our products
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
- Implementing, testing, documenting, and maintaining back-end systems for multiple high-traffic services
- Providing constructive feedback in the form of code and design reviews
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you are passionate about, and we want to offer you a place you’re happy to work at.
What you need to bring
We believe knowledge can always be gained - the right candidate will be someone that has the right attitude and startup mindset to thrive!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
- Excellent knowledge of frontend and backend technologies
- Database management software
- Versatility, self-motivated and work autonomously in small teams
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in agile, lean, or similar development
Minimum of 5 years in Web/Backend
- Ruby On Rails
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile Development
- Web security
- Experience working for a high growth SaaS company