If you are a small business owner looking to hire a CPA, it is important to ask the right questions to ensure you find the right fit for your company. From accessing government grants to saving on taxes, a CPA can be a valuable asset to your business. To ensure you get the most out of your CPA, it is important to ask the right questions during the interview.
Here are 10 of the most important questions to ask a CPA during an interview.
- How long have you been working as a CPA?
- What experience do you have working with small businesses?
- What strategies do you recommend for accessing government grants?
- How can I make the most of my money and maximize my tax savings?
- What services do you offer that can benefit my business?
- How much do you charge for your services?
- Can you provide references from previous clients?
- How does your experience help you advise me on the best business strategies?
- What strategies do you recommend for expanding my business?
- How can you help me keep up with changes in tax laws?
Hiring a CPA can be a great way to help your small business grow and succeed. Knowing the right questions to ask a CPA during an interview is key to finding the right fit for your small business. Asking the questions listed here will help you make an informed decision and find the right CPA to help you reach your goals.
Browse our CPA selection
Find the perfect chartered professional accountant for your needs in our directoryBrowse our CPAs